At FIBO 2018 Technogym confirms its digital leadership and introduces a complete range of training formats
- Launches BIOCIRCUIT – new circuit training method offering a personalized workout to reach specific fitness goals in less than 30 minutes
- Launches SKILLRUN – the ultimate athletic training treadmill
- Presents SKILLROW, GROUP CYCLE and SKILLATHLETIC classes
- Showcases Mywellness Connected Wellness platform and announces Apple Watch connectivity
TECHNOGYM, the world leading producer of design and technology-driven fitness equipment and solutions, will announce new products, digital innovation, and technology integration at FIBO 2018 (April 12-15), Cologne Exhibition centre, HALL 7 – Stand C37 – 38.
The Technogym stand design and layout are inspired by the new Club 4.0 concept: different areas, shop in shop style in order to offer different training programs and formats to different people and different end-user communities. The training format offers includes:
- SKILL RUN class
- SKILL ROW class
- SKILLATHLETIC class
- GROUP CYCLE class
- OMNIA class
- BIOCIRCUIT class
While the Mywellness digital platform connects all Technogym products and programs.
BIOCIRCUIT, the new circuit training solution and method offering a personalized workout to help users to achieve their goals in a short amount of time. The guided program delivers an engaging experience that requires no adjustments or wait time, since exercises, workload, work/rest ratio and pace have been defined and integrated into personalized programs. BIOCIRCUIT offers a quick and effective training always ready when the user is ready to go and includes everything end-users need for the best muscle activation. Moreover, thanks to the BIODRIVE patent, BIOCIRCUIT is the first training line offering a personalized workout in a safe, guided and effective way. Based on revolutionary aerospace technology, BIODRIVE is a motor controller that delivers a tailored workout to help users to achieve the best results in a short amount of time. BIODRIVE is the only system in the market connected with the native software of the circuit; it requires only one login and is totally customizable to the users’ needs.
SKILLRUN Following the great success of SKILLMILL and SKILLROW the first all-round products for power, agility, stamina and speed training, TECHNOGYM will showcase at FIBO SKILL RUN, the first treadmill to combine cardio and power training in a single solution designed to meet the training requirements of both
elite athletes and fitness enthusiasts. Thanks to unique MULTIDRIVE TECHNOLOGY (patent pending), SKILLRUN offers both cardio training and resistance workouts to enhance power. The interactive UNITY console allows users to access a completely customized workout experience, engaging and motivating them through digital content, personalized training programs and data tracking.
CONNECTED WELLNESS Technogym - the world leading producer of design and technology-driven fitness equipment and official supplier to the last seven Olympic games – announces that since its launch in 2012 Technogym’s Mywellness Platform has become the market reference for connected wellness and today features 14,000 connected fitness and wellness facilities around the world with more than 10 million users.
Mywellness is the only platform in the industry allowing end users to enjoy a fully personalized experience (training program, data and content) throughout the entire club journey both on the gym floor, during specific classes (cycling, rowing, heath rate and many others) and outdoors. For Operators, unique comprehensive Mywellness features includes
- ASSESSMENT: ability to identify user specific needs, aspirations and fitness levels through fully customizable questionnaires and biometric data analysis.
- PRESCRIPTION: create, manage and update personalized training programs as well as monitor end user adherence to prescribed programs.
- CLASS FORMATS: offer engaging and immersive digital class experiences (Group Cycling Class, Rowing Class, Team Beats) fully integrated with member profiles with advanced scheduling and booking capability (e.g. “Reserve your seat” feature).
- RESULTS MONITORING: ensure full indoor and outdoor member data tracking on a single platform to deliver personalized services and improve customer retention.
- PROMOTION: reach members 24/7 with relevant messages, based on their personal profile, both on connected equipment and mobile to promote club services and drive secondary spend.
Mywellness is an open platform connecting with:
- The Largest Management Software Platforms in the market (over 50 platforms including Exerp, Gladstone, Abc Financial )
- Third party fitness and health tracking apps and devices (over 30 apps including Strava, Apple Health, Samsung Health, Garmin, Polar, My Fitness Pal)
- Technogym equipment, and equipment from other brands
Last but not least, in 2017 Technogym has introduced Apple Watch connectivity, which represents just the latest offer within the comprehensive TECHNOGYM’s Connected Wellness Offer. Technogym cardio equipment is compatible with Apple Watch using Apple GymKit technology. After the first ever fitness club in the world offering Apple GymKit compatibility on Technogym equipment launched last November in Sydney (Australia), today, Technogym now features an installed base of more than 5,000 Apple GymKit-enabled pieces of equipment in hundreds of fitness clubs all over the world.
Founded in 1983, Technogym is a world leading international supplier of technology and design driven products and services in the Wellness and Fitness industry. Technogym provides a complete range of cardio, strength and functional equipment alongside a digital cloud based platform allowing consumers to connect with their personal wellness experience anywhere, both on the equipment and via mobile when outdoors. With over 2,000 employees and 14 branches globally, Technogym is present in over 100 countries. More than 80,000 Wellness centers and 200,000 private homes in the world are equipped with Technogym. Technogym was the official supplier for the last seven editions of the Olympic Games: Sydney 2000, Athens 2004, Turin 2006, Beijing 2008, London 2012, Rio 2016 and Pyeongchang 2018.